***IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED YOUR 2019 ASSESSMENT PACKET PLEASE CONTACT DONNIE AT firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-599-0098 FOR YOUR INFO.***
Please remember, ACC Approval is required before starting ANY project. If you need an application , please contact MPM for the form and/or further assistance.
COMMUNITY/CITY/COUNTY UPDATES & NEWS
Rolling Forest Social Committee News & Reminders
- Christmas Lighting Contest – See flyer enclosed and Remember to VOTE!
- HOA Meeting Jan 9th2019 – Spaghetti Dinner Served 7pm – 730pm HOA meeting to follow (RSVP for Dinner Required by Jan 4th) RSVP to Ginger Christopher – text or call 281-705-3690 **No Charge for Dinner -*** DONATION Jar will be available for donating towards a Next Meeting Dinner
- 2019 Garage Sale DATES
- 2019 – April 6th – Rain date April 13th
- 2019 – October 5th – Rain date October 12th
From your County Commissioner's office: If you have a complaint about the traffic lights at FM 149 and FM 1774, please look under documents for TXDOT PHONE #'s to lodge your complaints.
*****************************NOTICE************************** REGARDING NEW WELLS IN THE SUBDIVISION. IF YOUR LOT IS LESS THAN 1.5 ACRES, PER THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT, THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. WELLS MAY ONLY BE DRILLED IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1.5 ACRES.
PLEASE CONTACT PAT DUNCAN AT THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT AT 936-539-8033 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
** New home builders checklist must be completed before Rolling Forest ACC will review for approval. Please obtain a copy of this checklist from the documents section of this page.
HOW TO PAY YOUR DUES
The 2019 dues for Rolling Forest POA is $195.00 per homestead These are due on January 31, 2019 (postmark date). You may pay your dues online at the link below. Need a payment plan? Contact us! We'll be happy to help you!
Additional info for online payments:
Management ID: 6638
Association ID: 03
Homeowner ID: (account #) 10 digit number at the top of invoice.
OR you may mail payment to:
Alliance Association Bank
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS OUT TO ROLLING FOREST POA
P O Box 98374
Las Vagas, NV 89193-8374
BOARD MEETINGS & DIRECTORS
Meeting Dates for 2019 - Jan 9, Apr 10, Jul 10, Oct 9 AGENDA
Meetings will be held at the Magnolia Community Building (422 Melton St Magnolia, TX 77354)
Rolling Forest Board of Directors:
- Ginger Christopher
- Carolyn Johnson
- Cody Oakes
- Hal Comstock
- Jon Colborn
Contact Donnie@magprop.com at Magnolia Property Management if you need anything, he will direct all questions to the Board as needed.
To report a street light out, make sure you have the pole number!
Southwestern Bell Telephone 800-585-7928
Charter Communications 281-367-8900
Magnolia Property Management
950 S Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77450
Champs Water Supply 281-590-7317
Constable Precinct 5 9am - 5pm
Montgomery County Sheriff
Montgomery County EMS
Animal Control 936-442-7738
Commissioners office 281-259-6492
Recycling centers, conservation Game Warden (answered 24/7)
Magnolia ISD Central Administration 281-356-3571
Magnolia High School 281-356-3572
For appraisal information: http://www.mcad-tx.org
How to contact the TCEQ Public Drinking Water Section.
For answers to your questions about public drinking water systems—or if you are required to contact us about an incident at your PWS—use at least one of these methods:
- E-mail email@example.com
- Call 512-239-4691. This line is answered 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday, except for state holidays. To connect with the person you need, tell the receptionist why you are calling. (This line serves all programs in our Water Supply Division.)
- Fax 512-239-6050. This line goes directly to our Public Drinking Water Section.
- Regular mail. Submit records or correspondence to:
Water Supply Division PDWS MC-155
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
PO Box 13087
Austin, TX 78711-3087